Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
xiRace

[DM] xiRace Join Request

4 posts in this topic

What's your real name , Age , Hobbies , Nickname , Location: My real name is Amer Mohsen in game xiRace I have 15 years old my hobby is football I from Israel.

Tell us something about your MTA career: I started my life by playing in 2013. It was a good start because I was a new player in MTA. Then I started to get to know friends and got friends. In late 2015, I entered in clan the name was xTreme Force . It was the first decimal to play and two months later came out because of the players. When I came out, I entered many clans and I would mention two of them, National Gaming and  Deep Forces It was 2018 and after I left I was alone.

Have you been in other clans? reasons why you left them:

xTreme Force ( Left ) Inactive clan

National Gaming ( Left ) Cuz I hate the clan

Deep Forces ( kicked )  cuz I abusing panel admin

What can you do for our community?: Because I am a good player so I want to enter.

Rate your skills with WFF & DM & Hunter:  My DM skills and WFF Good the Rate 9/10 , and the Hunter is 9/10.

What is your expectations in 4iM? I can succeed in whatever his clan demands.

How could you be helpful for us?  I can helpful in the clan wars.

How we can contact you? (Skype,Discord) My Skype xiRace xiRace.

THANKS FOR READING

1 person likes this

no one join in forum

Edited by xiRace

"What can you do for our community?: Because I am a good player so I want to enter."

xD Gl.

Hey @xiRace

3) You should know a proper english

As we see you cannot speak proper.
Your request is closed, try next time.