Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Dilow

[ACCEPTED]Dilow's Join Request

6 posts in this topic

What's your real name , Age , Hobbies , Nickname , Location: My real name is Krasimir i'm 16 years old and im living in Bulgaria my hobbies are to play football with friends and playing MTA with nickname Dilow^.
Tell us something about your MTA career:My MTA career started 2011 at DDC server but i dont remember my old nickname's. I had so many break's because my pc was shit and i could not play on it..I came back again to MTA after my breaks 2016 December.

Have you been in other clans? reasons why you left them: I was in International Team and i left because DM team is not that good as before.Before i left INT i used to be DM/WFF manager.

Tell us why you wanna become a part of our family: I want to find new friends and also improve my hunter skills.
What can you do for our community?: I can play in Cws and maybe I can get Forum stuff When I knew this forum more.
Rate your skills with WFF & DM & Hunter:Im good at WFF and not that good at Hunter.

What is your expectations in 4iM? I want to get  a good friendships and Improve my skills in this team. 

How could you be helpful for us?I can be used for WFF/DM manager as my old clan.

How we can contact you? (Skype,Discord)I can give skype on pm. 

Best Regards 
Dilow

3 people like this

Good Luck mate 

Good Lock bro

+1

Good luck

Accepted.  As Trial,Welcome to our family Have fun with us.