Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
celebrex

[SH][ACCEPTED]Celebrex's Join Request

4 posts in this topic

What's your real name , Age , Hobbies , Nickname , Location: My real name is Yazan and my age is 20 and my hoobies is to go out with al shbab to the cafe

Tell us something about your MTA career: I've started playing mta since 2013 and started playing in servers like: DayZ, mini missions and other servers and then  I discovered server called "FFS" and found lots of game-modes there I've tried to find which game mode fits me I played DD, DM, Hunter and shooter and finally I found that shooter game-mode  is the best for me so I started with gk rooms and found myself pretty good at it then I've decided to learn jump and already did and later found servers which have shooter jump game-mode and played on it like: TG, 3R, and w.T server. 

Have you been in other clans? reasons why you left them:  Actually lot of clans offered me to join their clans but I refused their offer and my main reason which made me make a jr to join this clan  is a friend

Tell us why you wanna become a part of our family: Told you before that have got friends here and I just want to be with them

What can you do for our community?: help as much as I can

Rate your skills with WFF & DM & Hunter: I'm shooter player and I rate my skills 7/10

What is your expectations in 4iM? -

How could you be helpful for us? Helping In shooter clanwars

How we can contact you? (Skype,Discord) skype: tra isy92  (remove the space)

skilled player +1 and good behavior

1 person likes this

btw i liked ur hoobbie xD

Accepted