Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
SepuLtura

SequLTura JR [DENIED]

2 posts in this topic

What's your real name , Age , Hobbies , Nickname , Location:

Hello, My real name is Furkan, Also known as TroyBoi ,I was born in the 22th of June 2002, Im 15 years old, i'm from Türkiye, I was born in a city called Konya, But now im currently living in a small Village called " Ereğli ", My favorite hobby is swimming.

Tell us something about your MTA career:

I don't know from where i should start, Ok, I started to play this game since 2013, I started to play in Free roam server, FaF & Tokyo Drift and etc..., Days on, I got bored from these servers, and i decide to move to another server, then i moved to -ffs- [For Fuck Sake], I started to play in the " PTP ", Day by day, Also i got bored from it, then i moved to the Shooter game mode, I felt happy because of the new game mode, I started to play Beta, I was such a newbie, I didn't know how to shooter and etc..., days on, i learned some, i became good, months ago, i became a pro at shooter, And then i decide to move to the DM [Death Match], I was camping always to get a win & pints , One day i tried to play well, But useless.. Then i started to train hard, day by day, I`m getting better and better, after months, i became a real DM player, Then my cousin told my brother about server called 3R [3liteRacers], And then i got banned from -ffs- because of sharing accounts with my cousins & brother, And then i moved to 3R, And i learned about dm more and more and more, And i learned how to bw, Then I moved to play ER, I was training hunter hard, I trained between 4-5 months, till i became better, After a few months, I became a good hunter player, And after that, I wanted to move to another clan, which i fit in, And I moved to UcS, It was a nice community, And after a few weeks with wearing the tag, My inactivity started, And damn, I left the clan, And when i came back sadly the clan have been closed, So i decide to go back to 3R, I stayed there for 3 months, And my inactivity started again, I left the clan, And i lost my chances to join again, After that i went to play in ER (Hunter) And i saw a lot of players playing there, Wearing Wanderers tag, I was interested to join them, But i said its too early, I played with them more and more, After that i decided to apply, And i had a luck and i got accepted, After 1 week, My brother decided to join with me, And we got a CW vS TG, And we got a real problems, For being in the same clan, And i took my choice and left, After this i moved to TfF.

Have you been in other clans? 

PvS[ProVegilledSkillers]

Tell us why you wanna become a part of our family:

What can you do for our community?:

Well, As i see, I can bring my responsibilities to the players, I mean when they are lost, I can help him, Also As much as i trained DM I can help you at clan wars, I'm Carrying the Clan Wars a lot, Also I`m training hard to show off, And my hunter skills good enough, Also i`m still training for now.

Rate your skills with WFF & DM & Hunter:

Well, Since i started to play Death Match, from 2014 till now im pretty good at DM & WFF,  Also i still training hunter a lot, I rate them with 11 | 10

What is your expectations in 4iM?

1.  expect a clan, A family, That's mature enought to be leaded by.

2. I expect an environment, There's enought of respected players, Skilled.

3. I expect a clan, with the first place at everything

How could you be helpful for us?

I can bring my responsibilities to the players, I mean when they are lost, I can help him, Also As much as i trained DM I can help you at clan wars, I'm Carrying the Clan Wars a lot, Also I`m training hard to show off, And my hunter skills good enough, Also i`m still training for now.

How we can contact you? (Skype,Discord)

oyunvakti1522@gmail.com

Copied from @TroyBo!005 JR.
Insta denied.